Are you interested in getting a facelift procedure, but not sure how much it’s going to cost you?
We’ll take the mystery out of the pricetag. Take a look at the average cost of a facelift, including what factors influence your facelift costs and the signs that you may be a good candidate for the procedure.
The Average Cost of a Facelift
The average cost of a facelift is about $7,655, but it can range anywhere from $6,000 to $11,000, depending on the patient’s particular needs. This information is based on the 2018 data from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
While the range can be helpful in terms of budgeting, the truth is that’s a pretty wide range to plan for. And why is there such a big difference in facelift costs?
What Influences My Facelift Cost?
Every patient is different, which is why there’s no one-size-fits-all cost for the facelift procedure. Additionally, several factors can affect the cost of your facelift, including:
- Necessary costs, like general anesthesia, surgical center fees, and any prescription medications you might need.
- The experience levels of your board-certified plastic surgeon.
- The location of your plastic surgeon (cities tend to be more expensive than the suburbs).
- The degree of skin sagging that the facelift needs to address.
The best way to determine how much your facelift procedure may cost is to schedule a consultation with your board-certified plastic surgeon.
Facelift Consultations Available
What are the Signs I Should Get a Facelift?
Wondering if you’re a good candidate for a facelift procedure? While the decision to get surgery is a deeply personal one, you may want to get a facelift if:
- You have significant skin sagging, especially around the cheeks and jawline (jowls).
- You have moderate to severe wrinkles, especially around the mouth, cheeks, and eyes.
- You’re a healthy individual with realistic expectations for the outcome of your facelift procedure
Dr. Anthony Farole is the best. I came in very scared and afraid. Dr. Farole and his wonderful staff were very patient with me and helped calm me down. They reassured me that i would be fine and took very good care of me. I felt no pain and the procedure went very smooth. Thank you so much for a job well done!
Take the Next Step
Want to see if you’re a good candidate for a facelift and how much your procedure might cost? Schedule a consultation at our Oral and Facial Surgical Center in Bala Cynwyd, PA by giving us a call at (610) 668-3300 today.