Do you have hyperpigmentation or uneven skin tone? Does it make you feel like you can’t show off your skin? If that’s the case, it’s time to discover how you can safely improve skin tone and complexion without requiring lots of downtime or recovery.
Improve Your Complexion with Fractional RF Microneedling
Fractional RF microneedling is an innovative treatment that combines the power of radiofrequency energy with a microneedling device to help improve skin tone and complexion, without the need for downtime.
Here’s how the device works to deliver a beautiful complexion:
- The device is passed over the skin of the targeted treatment area; many clients compare it to feeling sandpaper on their skin.
- The gold-plated needle tips create micro-channels within the skin, which helps to trigger collagen and elastin production. At the same time, the device emits radiofrequency energy, which helps further increase collagen production for faster cellular turnover.
With enough treatments, clients can expect to see younger and smoother-looking skin, as well as the faded appearance of hyperpigmentation, sun spots, age spots, and uneven skin tone.
Fractional RF Microneedling Consultations Available
How to Maintain Your Gorgeous Results
Now that you know how to safely improve your skin tone and complexion without downtime, what can you do to maintain your results? Take a look:
- Wear sunscreen whenever you’re outside, even if it’s on a cloudy day. In fact, we recommend using makeup or a moisturizer that comes with sunscreen in it, as it’s a no-fuss way to ensure you’re protected from the sun’s UV rays.
- Invest in a good skincare routine. Use a gentle cleanser, toner, and moisturizer during the day; at night, you can layer it on with a serum and overnight cream meant to keep your skin healthy and glowing.
- Limit your alcohol consumption, as it can dry out skin and make your complexion look dull. And if you still smoke, quit!
Dr. Anthony Farole is the best. I came in very scared and afraid. Dr. Farole and his wonderful staff were very patient with me and helped calm me down. They reassured me that i would be fine and took very good care of me. I felt no pain and the procedure went very smooth. Thank you so much for a job well done!